Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Rentaghost: The Movie
  • Cougar

So.

A little while ago, it was announced that a Rentaghost film was in the pipeline. I know what you’re thinking, “well, this could go either way.”

First announced casting was Russell Brand. Oh my g… actually, wait, he could probably carry off a reasonable Timothy Claypole. Except, he was cast to play Fred Mumford.

Right.

Today, it was announced that the project has changed studios. RB is no longer attached to the film, however it’s been announced that Ben Stiller is on board. As… Fred Mumford.

So it set me thinking. Who would be an ideal cast for a modern Rentaghost remake? Claypole, McWitch, Davenport, the Meakers…

Over to STW.

duckman

Rentaghost should be left in the archives of pish 70’s tv IMO.

Harry_the_Spider

Cougar

Rentaghost should be left in the archives of pish 70’s tv IMO.

Oh, I’m not saying the original was the best thing ever; the premise was sound enough for a good remake (or a crap one) though. Either way, I thought it might make for an interesting discussion.

terrahawk
    Free Member

don’t go into the cellar!!

Garry_Lager

I only have the vaguest recollection of rentaghost, but wasn’t Audrey from Corrie in it? I can picture her character, but no idea if it was a main one. Maybe she could be in the remake?

Underhill
    Free Member

Miss Popoff wasn’t she?

racefaceec90

how dare they even contemplate a film of this (all time classic children’s series 😡 [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DK66hHbwj1c[/video] 🙂

MrSparkle

Dr Fox and his ‘friend’ to play the Pantomime horse?

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Rentaghost: The Movie’ is closed to new replies.