Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • rendelsham / tunstall forest.
  • mickasaki
    Free Member

Hi does anyone do much riding there anymore? not been there for so long i cant really remember where to find anything! i know there was a race last week so there must be a fair network of trails. Wheres the best area to start from?
    thanks

Hornet600
    Free Member

Race was hosted by Thetford MTB. Was a little muddy to say the least but the course was really good.
    Loads of trails to ride and very easy to get lost!

PlumzRichard
    Free Member

the race was extreamly difficuilt due to weather conditions ( and lack of clothing for me) but the trail was great, some really nice bombholes and we all said how great it would be in the dry, deffently worth a visit

schmiken
    Gary_C

Watch out for UFO’s in Rendlesham tho….

peterh
    Free Member

Lots to do over there! The latest TIMBER newsletter has a review of a recent visit to TROG. See page 7 http://www.timbermtb.org/news/newsletter8.pdf

mickasaki
    Free Member

Thanks chaps!

mickasaki
    Free Member

Giving it a look tomorrow, going to be a cold one!!

mickasaki
    Free Member

Went up today, are all the trails mainly around where they had the race lastweek? must have been hard going in the wet last week, as pretty sticky today!

matt_outandabout

I ride there a couple of times a year when visiting my sister in law – good fun, the kids love it – not so much climbing as the Peak!

bigsi
    Free Member

Went there last summer and had a great blast for a few hours, easy to get lost but the trail network that i found was really good fun.

Cheers to the TROGS for their work.

P.S. Didn’t see any UFO’s but it was spooky quiet for a Sunday morning 😯

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘rendelsham / tunstall forest.’ is closed to new replies.