Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Relentless 24
  • druidh
    Free Member

Not seen any threads in the lead up to this. Is it so low profile that no one is going, or so niche that it’s a bit like Fight Club?

(not that I’m going you understand…)

Fortunateson09
    Free Member

I’m going. Still trying to scrape a team together, otherwise I’ll probably just solo it. Either way, I’ll be racing as Shovel Headed Kill Machine.

Entries look a bit thin this year?

gamo
    Free Member

Not going this year 😥

cupra
    Free Member

I’m swithering, haven’t entered yet, might head up and do so on fri night or Sat morn, but forecast for sat and sat night is grim 🙁 so might just do big local loop on Sun instead.

LoCo
    Free Member

Huw from Loco BM Racing is on his way and will be riding the Solo class.

Also got a team of 3 at Dusk til Dawn this weekend 😀

terrahawk
    Free Member

me and twinklydave heading up there in the morning. Both solo (surprise surprise)

twinklydave

Yeah but we’re going for the breakfast buffet at the hotel just as much as for the racing 🙂

(note: seperate rooms, in case anyone was wondering)

trail_rat
    Free Member

work doesnt allow me to go this year

the mrs is going , racing in a quad. (only just ….. i put our bikes in the van after last weekends riding and then took the keys with me to holland)

had to get my mate to take the keys back home on his way to release her bike 😀

swavis

I’d be going if I could, it’s a fantastic event on great trails, but I’ll be looking after swavis jnr as his mummy’s working.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Relentless 24’ is closed to new replies.