Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Regular MTBers in the North East
  • MuddyRose
    Free Member

Hi all,

I'm a student in the North West at the moment but will be returning to my home in the North East for the summer (work commitments and all) so i was just wondering if there were any mtb clubs in the North East which get out regularly.
    I'm new to this forum so i'm sorry if theres a similar topic that's being talked about (if there is i'd be grateful if someone could point me in the right direction) 🙂

Thanks in advance 🙂

Muddy Rose

Woody
    Free Member

North East (England ?) is a relatively big place. Can you narrow it down a bit 😉

MuddyRose
    Free Member

Haha i'm based near Sunderland (someone has to be!) but i drive so i'm willing to travel in order to ride 🙂

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    colnagokid

Oi Muddy dont diss wunderland! 😀

MuddyRose
    Free Member

Haha sorry! I do love the place really, i'm just used to getting stick for being from there – actually I was born in South Shields so that's not much better haha
    I'm just new to the forum and accidently offending people! haha 🙂

Mackem

There's Beamish oddsox.

MuddyRose
    Free Member

Ooo thanks very much Mackem! I'm checking it out now! 🙂

colnagokid

Theres a few ride from cycleworld in sunnyland one night during the week. Or theres a few riders just knocking around

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

There's even one (rider, not club)in Boroughbridge who meets up with his mate from Chester le Street every other week, usually Swaledale-ish area!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Regular MTBers in the North East’ is closed to new replies.