Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Regarding Pressure Washers
  • Losidan
    Free Member

Are there any which use a water container to pull the water from (such as a water butt for example) or do they all have to have a hose connected to a water tap?

I only ask as I dont a water tap on the side of our flat.

rickt
    Free Member

How about one of these ? (thats if your thinking bike rather than using it on a car.

Losidan
    Free Member

Yep it is for the bike bud. Do those get decent pressure in them? I was looking at one in the garden centre the other day but wasn’t sure.

benji
    Free Member

That kind of thing isn’t bad, Find there is plenty of pressure to get the bike clean, it’s just not quick. Get the worst off with one of those, then it’s bucket of shampoo water and a cloth, to finish.

creamegg
    Free Member

Ive got a mobi washer which holds enough water for 3 to 4 bike washes (less for gloopy mud). Keep it in the car so bike gets a quick (5mins max) wash before heading home from a trail. Live in a flat too so works well

ChrisI

Mobi’s are great, not so much pressure it will kill bearing either. 😀

rp16v
    Free Member

just get a hoselock tap adapter iv been using mine for about 2 years with no issues just run a normal hose out the house with a garden gun with variable spray settings and a £1 alloy wheel brush from asda

ktmblag
    Free Member

karcher pressure washer will draw from a water butt

spooky_b329

And so will Nilfisk.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Regarding Pressure Washers’ is closed to new replies.