Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Redundancy date query
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

Hi all, couple of question. Our main site is closing end of january as well as our contracts as company moving far south.. But management decided to close a week early which is last friday, most colleagues in the site are happy in a way as they still get paid till end of january. However, to some like me.. Who are deployed or reassign to help kick off some site branches will still have to work till end of january 🙁 … My question is as im still under main site contract thats gonna closed down, do i get the same privilege not to come to work this week? .. Or the site im helping now is pissed off because i would not sign to transfer in them thats why they told me to work till end of january.. Called my HR she said as well the other site needs me till end of january 🙁 (they have odd hours and work weekends if needed be that would kill my bike time)

nealglover
    Free Member

There isn’t a weekend between now and the end of January ??

martinhutch

If you’re still officially employed by them until the end of January, they can ask to perform your duties until the end of January, regardless of whether they let everyone else bugger off early. Their discretion.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Redundancy date query’ is closed to new replies.