Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • RedBull stratos skydive thingy happening @ 12pm
  • chojin
    Free Member

Just in case anyone wants to watch..

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

What channel?

andybloomer
    Free Member
    brakes
    Free Member

not sure I can take another build up only for them to pull it because of the wind.
    can’t they put up a big wind shield or blow some fans in the opposite direction?

cfinnimore
    Free Member

Same brakes, i can’t get my head around it.

Mad.

brakes
    Free Member

ooooooh is he about to take the plunge?

bigdugsbaws
    Free Member

That was ace but the flight director should get a boot in the nads for twice providing incorrect wind directions!

smiff
    Free Member

very nice but had to watch it on BBC (stream kept breaking up, too many people on it i guess) and the two idiots they had there.. real insightful stuff like “these final checks are crucial” and “when he opens the door, that means he’s ready to get out” and even “what’s the altitude on the ground?” 🙄
    just wished they’d just shut up and put the stream on! this was worse than the jubilee pageant coverage.

anyway awesome (in true sense of word) jump, thought he was in trouble from the spin, have to watch press conference to find out what that was about.. he did not break the longest skydive record. he also did not die so pretty good result 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘RedBull stratos skydive thingy happening @ 12pm’ is closed to new replies.