Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommended LBS near North London/Herts/Essex border.
  • Kryton57

I’ve had issues with some near me, and need to get my creaking BB30 sorted so want an LBS that’ll take care of my frame.

Who can you recommend? I’m in the Enfield area.

Cheers.

hatter

Addiktion in St Albans have a good track record workshop wise, Lloydy there is my go to man for tasks I’m not sure of.

A bit closer to home Shorter Rochford in Potters Bar and Finchley have a good reputation amongst the grizzled roadie brigade, haven’t been there myself though. They specialize in high end road so should have all the kit for working on BB30 stuff.

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

+1 for Shorters. As above, mainly for the lycra crowd, but a very well respected shop up in those wild Northern Wastelands. 😉

Kryton57

Ah. I rode past the Potters Bar shop today, and it was given the nod by a club rider I was chatting to some weeks ago but I didnt spot what it was called.

That’s what I needed cheers, I’ll give them a call in the morning.

Legoman
    Free Member

Kinetic in Welwyn Garden City.
    The guys in there spent quite a bit of time searching for a mystery creak on my Anthem.
    They weren’t sure they’d fully sorted it (they had) as weren’t able to recreate it, so they didn’t charge me anything!

Highly recommended.

jedi

marshalls cycles welwyn garden city

hatter

Jonno in Kinetic is a lovely chap, just spoke to him this morning actually and they do have the Park BB30 tool in the workshop.

Kryton57

Potters bar is 10 mins up the road for me, Welwyn about 30 mins on a good day so I’ll try them first.

Cheers

theflatboy
    Free Member

Marshalls – 🙂

I was a regular at their cross country race series in the 90s, good times! Even won one or two, if memory serves.

MountainMutant
    Free Member

Le Peleton in Winchmore Hill

Not keen on the shop manager/service but the mechanic seemed a nice guy

It’s Winchmore Hill so you’ll need to pay with posh biscuits.

MM

Legoman
    Free Member

Yep, Marshalls are great if you like old fashioned customer service ie being grunted at or told the workshop are too busy to look at your bike until July.

jedi

theflatboy, me too!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommended LBS near North London/Herts/Essex border.’ is closed to new replies.