Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Recommendations for a good accountant in Sheffield
  • dannybgoode

Following on from my previous thread re: HGV driving I’ve decided to take the plunge.

Way I look at it I am currently sat here earning the sum total of f to the power a so may as well give it a go.

Have set up a Ltd Co as I intend to work via agencies at first and need to speak to an accountant about a few bits.

Any recommendations for a good accountant in the Sheffield area for a small Ltd Co?

dannybgoode

Quick bump for the morning crowd…

18BikesMatt
    Free Member

We use Chris Todd and he’s been great for advice on all sorts of matters, so good my Dad has switched to using him for his ltd company despite being in Buxton. Never used anyone else so can’t really compare though

Matt

PaddyMcG
    Free Member

I’ve been with Hodgson and Oldfield for the last few years for my small Ltd company. Sarah has looked after my accounts, and I’ve never had any problems. They’re in Paradise Square, but to be honest it doesn’t really matter where they are based as I only see them once a year. Reasonable charges, and very knowledgable when it comes to running a small ltd company.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Recommendations for a good accountant in Sheffield’ is closed to new replies.