Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • recommendations for a courier messanger bag please
  • vondally
    Free Member

Hello looking for a messanger/courier bag for work. It needs to replace my crumpler, which is great but the fabric has killed my work suits and clothes thebag will be used at weekends as a cycling specific around town and so on but during the working week it will be an office bag so needs

handle…..missing on the crumpler and so necessary
    laptop sleeve 15 inch screen
    water resistant

not mega huge I am not delivering anything and some compartments

So far loooked at
    Osprey flapjack but the strap was so short it sat odd on my back.

What is there out there……oh and yes I possibly am being a fashion junkie and so on…but my crumpler has been great except for the sandpaper effect on my clothes

TurnerGuy
    Free Member

Osprey flapjack but the strap was so short it sat odd on my back

you sure, mine seems long enough – I ride with the bag resting on my lower back and I still have a little take-up on the adjustment.

fishandchips
    Free Member

I have a Chrome Kremlin and I couldn’t recommend it highly enough. Actually, I wouldn’t recommend that particular bag as its **** huge! (can get a suit in there with one small fold). But the construction is top notch, fully waterproof, easy to get on and off and comfortable to ride with. Love the aeroplane seatbelt style clip and fastening to.

mustard
    Free Member

Look on fixed gear gallery for their messenger bag review, although I suspect most will be made out of a heavy cordura material.

maybe the banjo brothers medium ticks most of your boxes?

TooTall
    Free Member

http://www.urbanhunter.biz/acatalog/Bike_Messenger_Bags_Backpacks_Totes.html

If you can’t find one there you are either not cool enough or too cool for school!

Bagaboo for a custom one if I were wealthy!

Stoner
    Free Member

Im still using my courierware bag that must be nearly 18 years old by now.

Spec your own bag with handles and laptop sleeves or compartments etc
    http://courierbags.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=90&Itemid=235

vondally
    Free Member

thanks so far ….too tall alas nothing struck me on there……

raisinhat
    Free Member

I would say one of the chrome mini-metro/citizen/metropolis ones but if you really need a handle, they don’t have one.

Take a gander through Chrome bags and see if any take your fancy, my citizen gets used every single day, is incredibly well made, lined with waterproof tarp, and just generally brilliant. Expensive, but I couldn’t recommend mine enough.

aP
    Free Member

T-level.

drinkmoreport
    Free Member

i use an Otlieb Zip-city but the Sling-it is good too 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘recommendations for a courier messanger bag please’ is closed to new replies.