Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • recommendations – bluetooth audio receiver
  • theotherjonv

I have one that plugs into my car’s aux socket and connects to the phone so it’ll play my music library, but for some reason it has lost the connection to the phone and I keep getting errors when trying to repair and then the phone freezes…. so it’s heading to landfill.

Any recommendations for a new one – ideally Amazon for fast delivery – must have the aux lead on a wire because the sockets in the glove box and one without a short lead then means the lid won’t shut

aracer
    Free Member
    chrisdw
    Free Member

Is it a focus? I also have mine in the glovebox and its a pain.

I had the Taotronics one from amazon. Little black box thing. But it died quite quickly.

Think the Anker one above will be my next purchase. Might be worth getting a ground loop noise isolator too as some of the reviews says it crackles without one. Will juts run a USB 2.0 extension lead into the glove box which means I can leave it plugged in.

There’s another one with a very similar design by a company called Besign also on Amazon which comes with a magnetic control box and the isolater thingy.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B072BHRYR1/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pC_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=23A5FNC2G352P&coliid=I171UQCWYXX5WV&psc=1

aracer
    Free Member

I’m using one now, as I got one for another application (where it was essential, but it’s only going to be needed once or twice a year), but it’s not essential in my car. A slight whine without when the car isn’t running and no music playing, but I can’t really tell the difference when driving and playing music – wouldn’t have bothered if I didn’t have one anyway. But it depends, some cars will need one more.

BTW my car is a Mondeo with the Aux socket in the glovebox.

theotherjonv

Smax here. There’s a theme developing…..

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘recommendations – bluetooth audio receiver’ is closed to new replies.