So STW massive, I'm taking the Motherhen away for a week next month, and as yet have nothing actually booked, and we're completely undecided on where to go. Where would be recommended? The criteria:
- Looking for a totally faff-free beach-based holiday (e.g. package based, no car hire, etc.)
- All inclusive preferred, especially at the upper end of the budget
- Preferably an adults-orientated place
- Budget, not wanting to spend more than £650 each
- Ideally not more than a 4 hour flight if possible
- Somewhere 'nice' (appreciate this is totally subjective!)
Puerto Banus in Spain seems to be quite appealing at the moment, however any other places we should be looking at? Your experiences welcome...