Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Recommend me some forks please
  • bavariangaz
    Free Member

Have ordered a 2013 transition bandit frame, just unsure what forks to get for it. I would like some 140mm, preferably not quick release.
    Ideally I would like some fox 32 talas, but they come in at nearly the same price as the frame and all the reviews about fox floats say how flexy they are.
    Have considered rockshox revelations and have heard positive things about the x-fusion (either the trace or velvet), other recommendations welcome.
    Majority of riding trail riding around west midlands, some small jumps and drops.
    If anybody has any secret links to good offers then please shout up, budget of upto £400, maybe a little higher if a good deal/offer
    Thanks in advance

RobHilton
    Free Member

Second hand?

A friend offered me some 2010 Revalation Team Dual Airs yesterday for £275, get in touch if you’re interested.

bavariangaz
    Free Member

Would consider second hand, but only if they’re in new/nearly new condition. With it being a brand new frame don’t really want to put forks in poor condition on there.

RobHilton
    Free Member

He tells me they’re “mint”, but I’ve not seen them.

I know what you mean, but are you going to be taking pictures of the bike or riding it? I don’t care too much about a few knocks as long as it works well.

bavariangaz
    Free Member

I don’t mind a few little nicks, not too many though. Have e-mailed you though

RobHilton
    Free Member

Even though I was almost semi-rude 😳

I’ve passed your email address to him…

bavariangaz
    Free Member

Thanks for that, will look out for the email

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some forks please’ is closed to new replies.