Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Recommend me some bibs?
  • butterbean
    Free Member

Looking for some new bib shorts & haven’t bought anything for a long time, so looking for a bit of advice please.

Wish list is not mortgage level expensive, they will live under baggies, so need to be be very breathable.

Not a fan of a massive, thick, nappy pad, would rather something a bit thinner, but denser? Also have smallish sit bones so don’t need anything big & wide.

Recommendations for whats reasonably priced & does the above? Rather get some suggestions than ordering endless samples to try & shipping them back.

whitestone
    Free Member

What do you currently use? I’ve just replaced some Endura ones with another pair – FS260-pro. Don’t know what the previous pair were but they lasted longer than a pair of Assos bib shorts and weren’t as sweaty.

vintagewino
    Free Member

Very pleased with my DHB ASV ones I got recently. I’ve not worn them under baggies but I’ve done lots of road miles in them and they are really very good.

iainc

^^^ and if you would fit size L DHB ASV ones get over to the classifieds …. 😀

kingforaday
    Free Member

I’ve found dhb to be much more comfortable than some more expensive brands. Might be that they just happen to fit me.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me some bibs?’ is closed to new replies.