Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Recommend me MTB holiday …. near Singapore
  • stow-away
    Free Member

Hi
    I am going to Singapore in October (Work) and I ought to try to have a holiday. I could fly to New Zealand to see my folks – or I could try to have a biking related holiday (or do both?). Can anyone recommend any bike hols over that way? Not in Singapore – but either in countries nearby – or New Zealand? or Australia?

Cheers

boblo
    Free Member

There is some MTBing in Singapore…it’s just not very good. Off on one of the islands (forget which one without looking at a map). It’s where all knackered Singaporean taxis go to die so it’s like biking round a massive scrapyard in 38 celcius and 98% humidity. Niiice. 🙁

david_r
    Free Member

Never ridden in Malaysia, but would of thought there should be some good trails just across the border. Johor will be on your doorstep, or take a drive further north to the Cameron mountains – be a bit cooler up there too!

There is an MTB club that’s based up in Penang as well. Came across it once, but forgot what it’s called now. 5 mins of Googling should sort you out.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me MTB holiday …. near Singapore’ is closed to new replies.