Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Recommend me an……..alloy wheel cleaner.
  • tymbian
    Free Member

Preferably spray on wash off 😀

Probably moon on a stick but I’d lik one that 1. Works 2. Minimal fuss and elbow-grease.

Ta.

Kato

Autoglym Clean Wheels

sausagefingers
    Free Member

take your pick http://www.cleanyourcar.co.uk/wheels-and-tyres/cat_7.html

i use bilberry,great stuff.water it down,put it in a spray bottle and it lasts for absolutely ages

Hohum
    Free Member

Another Bilberry recommendation here.

iainc

Wonder wheels spray works well

cloudnine
    Free Member

Bilberry is the stuff… and maybe some tardis to get the tar off.
    Wonder wheels is really acidic… don’t use it

singletrackbiker
    Free Member

My car needs a wash…any chance of the lovely young lady in the link above coming to wash it, while I “supervise” (the sills are still dirty, can you scrub them again?).

peterfile
    Free Member

GBL 😉

chainslapp
    Free Member

I used to work for a company that manufactures one of the wheel cleaners above. They love people like you that want a trigger spray version, as not all the material goes on the wheel and potentially you will use more. If I was you, I would go for the brush on version, as you can “paint” the product onto the wheels and agitate with the brush. Much more effective IMO.

cloudnine
    Free Member

Do not use brush on wonder wheels.. you don’t need to use something so acidic that will burn your skin.. it will work great but also eat into the lacquer/ clear coat on the wheels. Would you brush acid onto your car to clean it?

dashed
    Free Member

Iron X if you’ve got lots of burnt on brake dust. Very good and removed stuff that Wonder Wheels wouldn’t even touch (binding caliper had worn through an entire set of pads in a single 300 mile journey, which was then deposited on the wheel and burnt on – 10 mins with some Iron X and job done)

joeyj
    Free Member

The BMW stuff works really well and have never had any problems with it

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me an……..alloy wheel cleaner.’ is closed to new replies.