Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Recommend me an umbrella company
  • clubber
    Free Member

My wife is probably going to take on a contract role for a couple of months or more and is looking for an umbrella company to invoice via. She's not contracted before so is looking for some advice and or recommrndations.

The recruitment co are recommending Giant.

Thanks

edit. Bugger wrong forum. Mods please move.

mojo5pro
    Free Member

I'm with "my key pay". Been with them for 2 years and always been paid on time and the customer service and help is excellent.

clubber
    Free Member

Thanks for that. Will check them out. Any others?

KINGTUT
    Free Member

As I recall Giant offer some kind of insurance that others don't (I think it's investigation my HMRC) which might be an incentive.

GlenMore
    Free Member

gusamc
    Free Member

parasol it

check out fees, I found LARGE variations, also beware expense claims they make, you're not an MP………

grahamb
    Free Member

I used Parasol when i did a few months consulting. I'd use them again.

nuttysquirrel
    Free Member

Paymatters? Tell them Pete at Staffhunt sent you – might be extra nice (!). Small company, great customer service so I've continued to use them for my guys and girls.

clubber
    Free Member

Thanks for the recommendations – nutty – paymatters offer childcare vouchers which is a good incentive too!

clubber
    Free Member

Actually Nuttysquirrel, could you email me because it looks like we'll be going with Paymatters and I'd like to pass on your details since it looks like they do have a proper referral scheme.

LordFelchamtheIII
    Free Member

+1 for Giant. £28/week mind, but is tax deductable. Good service, paid on time, online 'generous' expenses.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me an umbrella company’ is closed to new replies.