Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Recommend me an air bed
  • rossburton
    Free Member

We’ve a sofa bed that hardly anyone uses and the inlaws used it once and then the next time they came over they bought a camping mat and slept on the floor instead.

So, the sofa bed is likely going up for sale. Can anyone recommend a good quality double air bed that I can stash in the attic and isn’t going to deflate overnight when we get it out?

jimmy

Aerobed.

When MsJimmy bought one I baulked at the price but has been totally worth it. We now have a single and a double – go up in seconds, I’d happily sleep on it always.

rossburton
    Free Member

Hm aerobed are having a black friday sale, so I’ve just gone from “what is this nonsense” to “great concept”… The sleepsound double is 50 quid right now.

stumpy01

We got an Intex queen sized inflatable bed with built in pump for just this kind of thing.
    It’s very good. Costs around £40.

Although if Aerobed have a cheap sale on (as mentioned above) I’d probably go for one of those.

molgrips
    Free Member

No.

That Outwell Dreamcatcher linked above is much more comfortable than an airbed. Slept in many ‘proper’ beds that were far less comfortable. Seriously.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me an air bed’ is closed to new replies.