Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • recommend me accommodation for Coed Y Brenin end Feb. Hot-tub & BBQ poss?
  • tymbian
    Free Member

I’m up there for the Antifreeze on Sun 01 March. I’m thinking of travelling up Fri. & riding somewhere on the Sat. before the event.

Trawsfynydd Holiday Village is a log cabin village 2 miles from Coed y Brenin, 20 minutes from Antur Stiniog and 30 minutes from the Marin Trail, Penmachno Trails and the Mach trails. You can ride down the National cycle route/forestry roads to CyB from our village too, so no need to take the car if you don’t want to.
    We offer 2 and 3 bedroom log cabins (sorry no hot tubs). Prices in our 2 bedroom cabins start from £142 for 1 night and £194 for 2 nights for the antifreeze weekend. Find out more info on 01766 540219 or http://www.logcabinswales.co.uk

slowoldman

BBQs and hot tubs in Wales in Feb? I’d stay indoors.

tymbian
    Free Member

@ tsfyholidayvillage thanks for the info. Its only my Son and I so a bit too much just for the two of us..

coatesy
    Free Member

I’ve been using Heulwenguesthouse@hotmail.com in Llanfachreth (about 5 mins drive from CYB) for longer than I care to remember. Lovely place, really nice people, good food, and coming in around £35 per night. I can’t recommend them highly enough.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘recommend me accommodation for Coed Y Brenin end Feb. Hot-tub & BBQ poss?’ is closed to new replies.