Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Recommend me a vacuum
  • bryan-g-

A cylinder with plenty power and not a Dyson.

PePPeR

Got to be a Henry then.

jam-bo

3 million cleaners can’t be wrong. Henry.

jeffl

Sebo

banginon

If you have a dog or cat the Miele Cats and Dogs adaptor is brilliant.

proberts
    Free Member

We had a Dyson cylinder thing, thought it was alright untill I got a Miele S8, the difference is AMAZING!…the Miele feels like its pulling the carpet off the gripperod!
    Highly recommended!!!

Paul

dannybgoode

Henry – awesome hoover and it has a friendly face on it as well. Cheep and will suck a pig through a hosepipe!

Cheers

Danny B

bryan-g-

Well a Henry would be my first choice as that’s what I use for work but they are clumsy big fookers and was maybe looking for something a bit smaller.

Kryton57

Miele Sport.

Got to be Miele, and of course every man needs “sport” written on something.

adjustablewench
    Free Member

(nothing)

….always find that makes the best vacuum

giantjason
    Free Member

another vote for miele.

ours has been trouble free for the last 3 years and works brilliantly

jkomo

Meile or Miele

dantsw13

I have a Sebo too – brilliant Hoover!! After years of believing the Dyson hype, I gave up on them and don’t regret it!!

z1ppy

Miele cat & dog, make sure you get the three ‘heads’ too, they work really well.
    I wasn’t happy about buying a cylinder but there upright almost gave me a hernia in the shop.
    Henry’s are fine for moving dust about, Miele for the win

zokes
    Free Member

Deep space has to be about the best vacuum I can think of

Stoner
    Free Member

I have a henry, and whilst I rate it and it puts up with all the abuse I throw at, I tried out my sister-in-law’s Vax the other day and was very impressed with the suction and the spinning brush action – but it is an upright. (I definitely typed “Vax” there).

LadyGresley
    Free Member

Upright cleaners are much quicker and easier, I can’t believe anyone still uses a cylinder type. Any upright will do 😀

samuri
    Free Member

Miele here. My wife runs a cleaning business and she wouldn’t use anything else

Rich
    Free Member

After the last time this topic came up I bought a Vax Air3 on someone’s recommendation, and it is great.
    It was reduced from £250 to £120 at Argos too! 🙂

traildog
    Free Member

Another vote for a Sebo. Was well worth the money spent on it.

gonzy
    Free Member

its got to be a Henry…if only for this….

eskay

I bought one of those battery Dydons recently (DC44) it is amazing, we don’t use the mains powered one any more.

jambalaya
    Free Member

Henry – another vote from me, great value. I’ve used the Meile too and it’s good but twice the price. IMO the Dysons are way way overpriced and actually not that good (we’ve had one)

Viewing 23 posts - 1 through 23 (of 23 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a vacuum’ is closed to new replies.