Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • recommend me a track pump please
  • robland
    Free Member

My pump as broken so need a new one so any recommendations welcome.

peteimpreza

Topeak Joe Blow.

End of thread.

Onzadog
    Free Member

I love Blackburn kit with its lifetime warranty but their track pumps suck. I replaced mine with a Joe blow.

wonkey_donkey
    Free Member

Joe Blow – never missed a puff in 10 years (ish)

matther01
    Free Member

Joe Blow II

GJP
    Free Member

Joe blow here 10 years old and still going strong. Previous blackburn lasted about 2 years.

stevied
    Free Member

JB here too. Best “cheap” pump by a mile.

iainc

I have a basic Joe blow and a blingy lezyne. The Joe blow is better in almost every way, except volume per stroke,

robland
    Free Member

Thanks Joe blow it is then.

bigblackshed

You are all wrong on so many levels. 🙄

Silca Superpista. The last track pump you will ever buy.

dbukdbuk
    Free Member

Recommend me? Oh dear.

zbonty

Another vote for a BJ. You won’t regret it.

Never really tried many, so basing it on what I own – found the Airwave Blast to be well made and, ermm…it pumps tyres up. £35 @ CRC reduced from £45

luke0912
    Free Member

I bought a £6 one from tescos and im pretty suprised its a great pump been giving it some stick for over a year and its still going.

Nice cheap option

eskay
    leythervegas
    Free Member

I bought one of these a year ago. I thought ‘if it breaks, I’ll take it back and swap it for some bottles of black sheep’. It’s still going strong and it recently helped me go tubeless very easily. Highly recommended. Why not buy 2 and have a spare.?!

They are on sale this Monday.

http://www.lidl.co.uk/cps/rde/SID-84394E35-5362B1D5/www_lidl_uk/hs.xsl/our-offers-2491.htm?action=showDetail&id=10701

carlphillips
    Free Member

silca for me

pondo

My ten quid plastic Halfords jobbie sadly died last weekend, so I’ve splashed out on a posh Lifeline Essential Track pump, eighteen quid (with a discount if you’re BC member) plus free Haribo. Feels somewhat better than the Halfords jobbie, i can tell you.

enfht
    Free Member

Unless you’re a roadie go for a high volume “low” pressure like a Lezyne Dirt pump. Better for mtb tyres.

cp

my Joe blow 2 was crap. didn’t last long at all and just fell apart, as did a cheap park one.

if you have a decathlon near to you, their most expensive own brand one is brilliant and very robust.

hammy7272
    Free Member

Joe Blow, one of my best bike related purchases.

_tom_
    Free Member

I got one of those green Air Waves ones from CRC on sale, does the job and easy to find in a cluttered jumbled garage as it’s so bright 😀 It does presta and schrader with the one head as well.

Viewing 22 posts - 1 through 22 (of 22 total)

The topic ‘recommend me a track pump please’ is closed to new replies.