Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Recommend me a Steam Cleaner…
  • footflaps

Preferably one which doesn’t take up too much space. It’s main purpose will be removing blood and internal organs from the living room carpet….

z1ppy

Is this related to some post somewhere else? 😕

Serious answer…
    Steam cleaner or carpet cleaner?

Have used a Bissell and Vax ‘home’ carpet cleaner, I’d happily recommend either, especially I wasn’t convinced either would be of any use (Rug doctor FTW if you want a one time clean). Steam cleaners just lime scale up and get blocked & become useless IME.

footflaps

Is this related to some post somewhere else?

No, but we have two cats, so the carpets and regularly covered in entrails…..

johndoh
    Free Member

I think that, in a fit of rage, footflaps has murdered his wife/teenager/mother-inlaw.

Just roll them up in the carpet, dump the body and put some nice laminate down so next time it’ll wipe clean.

EDIT: Apparently not.

trail_rat
    Free Member

our karcher works well – we have all hard surfaces so cant comment on useage on carpet. Leaves much less water than a mop on the wood floor.

makes good mud stained car seats and headlinings though.

nemesis
    Free Member

The Vax one we have seems to work well.

z1ppy

fairy muff… then get a carpet cleaner, as above the vax one works really well, cleaning up after my seemingly half feral kitten (or I should say our neighbours vax does)

nedrapier

Very weird, this has just reminded me of a dream I had last night where I had a hand held steam cleaner that I was doing my jeans with while I was wearing them.

Can’t remember anything else about the dreams – one of those nights where you just get a long, tangential, rambly narrative that’s interesting but doesn’t make any sense at all.

If I remember what brand it was, I’ll post back. I was pretty impressed with it.

johndoh
    Free Member

If I remember what brand it was, I’ll post back. I was pretty impressed with it

LOL

footflaps

I think that, in a fit of rage, footflaps has murdered his wife/teenager/mother-inlaw.

Well I have been watching The Bridge a lot recently…..

footflaps

As for the cats, they managed to disembowel something and wrap it’s lower intestine around a chair leg. This then dried out and set like glue. Had to be scraped off and even then it’s stained the wood blood red….

z1ppy

footflaps

The Vax one we have seems to work well.

Quite a range, any particular model?

http://www.johnlewis.com/electricals/vax/carpet-washers/c6001070129

z1ppy

http:vax-rapide-ultra-w90ru-b carpet washer is the neighbours.. Bulky but effective

footflaps

Cheers, gets good reviews on John Lewis as well!

spacemonkey

I borrowed a mate’s Bissell earlier this year when moving home. Well impressed.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a Steam Cleaner…’ is closed to new replies.