Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommend me a repair stand please
  • benz
    Free Member

Fed up leaning bikes against things or turning upside down to do ‘stuff’….

Looking for a decent quality repair stand ideally under £100. Well ideally would be quite a bit less if at all possible…

Park pcs-9?

Thanks.

wiggles
    Free Member

If you can stretch to the pcs10 the clamp is much easier to use.

Suggsey
    Free Member

Lidl had some in last week real bargain!

matther01
    Free Member

I got my bikehand one for £60 from Ribble. Super stable and a real quality product…looks kashima coated lol.

It also goes by the name of Raleigh bike repair stand. Available on Amazon from £54.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

Pretty impressed with the one I got from Edinburgh Bike coop… It was a lot less than £100.

ratadog

Tried several and finished up with one from Feedback Sports. I think they do 3 or 4 models and I have one of the midrange ones but have read good reviews of the Sport Mechanic which is around for 120-130ukp and there is a budget one below that as well. On the one I have the head is excellent, it is very stable in use while being light and folding up fairly small.

andyl
    Free Member

I’ve got the feedback sport. It’s very good. The more expensive are better but a lot more.

The PCS10 is also very good and better if you are going to be putting it close to a wall due to space.

darrenspink
    Free Member

I got one from ebay for £30. Not bad for the price, the jaws are a bit flexy.

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

Pretty impressed with the one I got from Edinburgh Bike coop… It was a lot less than £100.

I got my bikehand one for £60 from Ribble. Super stable and a real quality product…looks kashima coated lol.

It also goes by the name of Raleigh bike repair stand. Available on Amazon from £54.

Ive got the Edinburgh one, but it is sold by loads of shops with different brandings and different prices (think we paid about £60 in a sale). A bit flexy with a 30lb MTB in it but still secure, folds away for storage or transportation to events, magnetic tool tray accessory is useful.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a repair stand please’ is closed to new replies.