Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Recommend me a portable pressure washer!
  • captaindanger

Must be small footprint, work without an electricity connection, and not too high pressure!
    Thanks!

captaindanger
    tomhoward

https://www.nomadwasher.com

ticks every box

jobro
    Free Member

Apologies for the slight highjack, but when you are using one of these washers, is it worth diluting a cleaner (like Muc off?) in the water?
    Ta

Tracey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kfO78OxT2B4

Bought one of these at the beginning of the summer to stick in the camper. Worked great on our Alps trip

tomhoward

Apologies for the slight highjack, but when you are using one of the washers, is it worth diluting a cleaner (like Muc off?) in the water?
    Ta

no. it ****s any internal seals

captaindanger

the nomad site seems to be down

I ordered a hozelock manual sprayer, probably the saddest thing I’ve ordered

leffeboy

I ordered a hozelock manual sprayer, probably the saddest thing I’ve ordered

The pump up by hand things? My one saved me from screaming at a tubeless tyre that wouldn’t go on so they do have their uses

smashit
    Free Member

Bought one of these at the beginning of the summer to stick in the camper. Worked great on our Alps trip

How is the battery life? Been tempted. If it had an optional 12v cable it might be perfect!

Tracey

Been used quite a bit. Not had to recharge it yet.

Big-Bud
    Free Member

The mobi v17 is what you want
    Fully portable well made and 89.99 at crc
    The mobi site is down becasue they went bust a few years ago all because of returns .
    This was a simple sealing issue that got sorted but was too late
    Crc bought all the stock
    It was so succesful they bought the name and now have it made exclusively for them
    Although under licene aqua2go sell the same thing but green and sealey the same but in orange
    Sealey having a bottle for fluid and the aqua2go has an extra useless brush
    All around the same price
    I also have the hydroshot for the motorhome and its awesome but seriusly loud which isnt a problem in some situations but its bloody annoyingly loud if you hosing stuff down after a night ride in a quiet neighbourhood and it does have a battery guage
    The mobi is a lot less noisy
    The mobi v15 is almost silent but is 12v only
    Hozelock and other pump sprayers are useless unless you live in calafornia ,i live in calderfornia and one of those hust doesnt cut it.
    Do not add anythig. Other than cold water,warm water swells the seals ,muc off etc …..just dont .

scc999

Would avoid a Mobi washer if I were you.
    When I can afford to get a new one, I would rather pay more money for a better item.

I have the v15 and it keeps blowing fuses, contacted CRC who couldn’t give a toss.

Tried using a 10A fuse instead of the 8A ones that keep blowing. Fuses don’t blow but the cigar lighter plug has melted, so that’s obviously too high a rating.

So I spent 70 quid for the washer, plus a few quid on fuses and don’t have a functioning washer.

If you can afford to buy one and have it last a year (they only have a years warranty according to CRC) then it’s probably great. Otherwise I’d look elsewhere (and check the warranty is better than a year!).

Si

Rio

That Worx one is on special offer on Amazon at the moment. I got one earler this year – if you think of it as a sprayer rather than a pressure washer then it’s great; just don’t expect it to clean your patio.

Big-Bud
    Free Member

Blowing fuses,check the power cable it will have a split in it.basic easy repair for even a chimp

scc999

Checked that found no damage, replaced cable anyway, same issue.

Not sure what you mean by the chimp comment?

doubledunter
    Free Member

Karcher bringing out a bike specific

Bike friendly Karcher OC3 washer joins Madison product portfolio

I would avoid Mobi, snapped connections, battery packing up and various other problems with mine 🙁

geoffj
Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a portable pressure washer!’ is closed to new replies.