Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)
  • Recommend me a new wallet
  • TiRed

Mulberry
    Six card slim bifold model from last year
    matches the wife's bag… 😳

Edric64
    Free Member

+1 for Mulberry , my sister works there so I get them for Christmas

CountZero

Jimi wallet here as well. Used to carry all sorts of crap around in a really nice Oakley wallet, but all the loose change busted the zip. Now my Jimi has an Oyster Card, my photo drivers licence, three bank cards, folded paper money, a couple of cafe loyalty tickets and sometimes a carpark ticket. Loose change goes into a couple of old cloth sunglasses bags, the outer one's full of holes now…
    Actually on my second Jimi, the hinge finally broke after several years use, now got a bright orange one. Love it.

kiwijohn

Dosh 6 card in "Trick or Treat"

mikertroid
    Free Member

Spec Ops T.H.E. Wallet

Lifetime warranty. I was offered over £100 for mine; refused as I had no-where to put all the contents!!

oxnop
    Free Member

Both myself and my girlfriend have a custom made Greg Mcdonald wallet & purse.

The guy is based in Hebden Bridge.

http://www.greggmcdonald.com/

scotia
    Free Member

what do you guys do with change?!

when i lived in london ok i used cards all the time, but here we use cash alot more..

looking for a suitable wallet for some time now!

like those dosh ones, but hate the speed of the site!

Cougar

I'm baffled at how so many people want to carry change in a wallet. Have you no pockets?! I can't even begin imagine how much of a faff it must be to have to start digging out a wallet and unzipping things every time you're taken short for a Mars bar or vending machine coffee. Plus, the sheer volume of change I accrue over the course of the day, there's no way I'd get it all in a wallet without it bulging ridiculously. It wouldn't work for me.

Anyway. Inspired by this thread, I've just been out and bought a new wallet as my old one is somewhat battered. Got pretty much exactly this, £13 in TK Maxx. Feels like really nice, good quality stuff.

Dangerboy
    Free Member

I've had a couple of the leather allett (sp?) billfold wallets . clever design and really thin. they were marketed as the worlds thinnest wallet… Recommended by me!

vdubber67
    Free Member

My Jimi wallet was rubbish. The little clip bit at the top broke after a week so it wouldn't close properly. Rest of it lasted about a year though. Think I might just ahve been unlucky….

edhornby

I have a Ted Baker one that my very lovely other half gave me – very nice but it's falling apart and I've not had it long… wouldn't recommend tbh

ChrisA
    Free Member

Mulberry for me too

gravitysucks
    Free Member

Holy thread revival Batman!!!

househusband

what do you guys do with change?!

That gets carried in a Kangaroo scrotum, a present from Brother-in-law in Perth.

May I be the first to suggest Aspinal of London for a classy leather wallet?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

May I be the first to suggest Aspinal of London for a classy leather wallet?

First and indeed last…. 😉

As mentioned months ago, Pickett is where it's at.

Cougar

The trouble with the Aspinall ones is, having bought one, I'd have no money left to put in it…

jimmy

used to have a really nice, small and simple M&S Italian wallet. I was really happy with it until some jakey nicked it after it fell out of my pocket on the bus. M*therf*cker.

Currently using a gaffer taped IKEA Oyster card thingy. Does the job I guess….

iDave
    Free Member

Aspinal stuff is a bit 'tourist posh'

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

There's only one way to be sure

You can get a titanium one …….. if you think your arse is worth it.

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 60 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a new wallet’ is closed to new replies.