Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommend me a mini pump please
  • Airwolf
    Free Member

My mini pump is crap, and I need a new one. Also my girlfriend needs one so I don't want to buy two mini pumps that I'll regret buying later on.

I thinking about spending about £25 (on each one), and while it has to be reasonably small and light I am mainly looking for one that works well.

Most annoying in my experience is having to hold the bastard thing against the valve while pumping (oo-er!) so anything like those old ones with the little hose attachment seems a good idea.

Recommendations and links would be much appreciated, plus any info on pumps to steer clear of too.

Cheers 🙂

tommytowtruck

The Lezyne ones are lovely, really simple and work well. I got an alloy drive first: http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=24665

I liked it so much I then got a pressure drive for my road bike and then one of their track pumps!

yetiguy
    Free Member

Leyzene ….. End of !

13thfloormonk

The lezyne is lovely but I seem to have had a lot of bad luck with the hose attachment unscrewing the core of my presta valves… I keep meaning to loctite them in to stop this happening, but have since decided just to go for schraeder valves in future to avoid it.

Ha, the intelligent advert over there –> is advertising sanitary centrifugal pumps. A swing and a miss!

crispybacon
    Free Member

I have 2 of these Innovation Second Wind mini pumps, one for each bike.

It's the best of both worlds as it's a normal mini pump but it also uses CO2 for super fast inflation & it saves you getting cramp in your arm. They are only £13.99 & easily fit into a small saddle bag or back pocket.

MaryHinge
    Free Member

Topeak Mountain Morph.

ballsofcottonwool
    Free Member

topeak mountain morph
    topeak mountain morph
    topeak mountain morph

tandemwarriors

+1 mountain morph. The only mini pump that will get a 2.3 tyre to 50psi on the tandem without needing 10 people to help pump.

Airwolf
    Free Member

Cheers guys I'll take a look at your suggestions.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a mini pump please’ is closed to new replies.