Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Recommend me a holiday.
  • dickie
    Free Member

The GF & I are looking to book a holiday, can anyone recommend me some destinations?
    Were late 30's early 40's, fit & active.

Were looking for warm/hot weather, a beach, to be able to do some water sports, to be able to do some biking – XC, no DH.

We don't want clubs & bars, busy noisey towns', or to go during school holidays.

May be Italian Lakes?? Any help, much appreciated.

gusamc
    Free Member

I'd review offers from Neilson and Sunsail

Coul alo try UCPA, esp if you can speak french.

iDave
    Free Member

Dalmatian coast?

CaptainFlashheart
    Free Member

+1 for Neilson.

The Retreat, Sivota – Lovely location, great wakeboarding on buttery smooth water. Sailing is a little "gentle" at best!.
    The Anastasia, Halkidiki – Great hotel, really very good quality. Beach is a bit dull (stones), but they have great gardens and perfect early morning boarding conditions, building to a 4 or 5 of an afternoon for some dinghy fun.

Both have really good bike set ups as well, and are staffed by excellent people. Can't recommend them enough. One plus for Neilson over others is that they include wakeboarding/skiing + tuition as a part of the cost. At Sunsail/Mark Warner, it's around £15 a tow. If, like me, you get in to it in a big way, that can really add up over the holidays!

dickie
    Free Member

Can we do our own itinary on these holidays?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a holiday.’ is closed to new replies.