Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Recommend me a good looking suit for work
  • alfagtv1969
    Free Member

I need a new suit for work, I work in London and need to look smart, but I hate these big baggy suits are there any other good brands around 350 notes?

titusrider
    Free Member

always been impressed with ted baker fit and value, should be able to get one for that money
    otherwise look out for sales!

Surf-Mat
    Free Member

Moss are always worth a look – pretty good suits and always in a sale. Avoid M&S and most big chains like Next unless you are a fat bar steward.

£350 should get you something perfectly decent.

If that fails, check http://www.ctshirts.com when they have a sale on – their stuff is top notch quality and often half price. Just bought two of their shirts and they are very well made and (in slim fit) very "tailored."

SuperScale20
    Free Member

aquascutum the cut is perfect!

Macavity
    Free Member

Wool

CHB

Right, thats me off down to M&S.

mefty
    Free Member

IF you want the classic english cut then Roderick Charles are worth a look, most of their shops are in the City but one in Jermyn Street and one in Clapham.

molgrips
    Free Member

Not got mirrors where you live then?

rolkin
    Free Member

i got measured up for a suit by a very friendly indian bloke in a hotel room the other day! my budget was £300, it's wool, and it's made to measure.

http://www.raja-fashions.com/

TooTall
    Free Member

Different suits are cut differently – so suit different builds – so we can't tell you what is best – you need to try them on.

M&S are well rated by a few tailors as a reasonable cut for the money. TM Lewin have their suits reduced quite a bit – seem fair enough for the money. You just have to find what looks right on you rather than chasing a name. Take the shoes you'll wear and a proper shirt when trying them on – and cheap shoes will always cheapen a good suit.

beamers

+1 for Lewin.

reggiegasket
    Free Member

bought one recently for a wedding (not mine) and ended up with a M&S one. Well made and good value (and free extra pants and free adjustment).

mastiles_fanylion
    Free Member

aquascutum

Am I alone in always giggling at AquaScrotum?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a good looking suit for work’ is closed to new replies.