Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)
  • recommend me a diet!
  • emsz
    Free Member

loling at the boys on their diets….lasagna for tea…yummy

Jamie
    Free Member

Ferriss who?

Invented the wheel.

loling at the boys on their diets….lasagna for tea…yummy

Nuffin wrong with looking pretty for the laydeez and/or guyz. 8)

donsimon
    Free Member

Invented the wheel.

Is the wheel allowed on the iDave diet? This really is getting very confusing now. 😥

molgrips
    Free Member

Emsz you know how you complain about your own body…..?

Jamie
    Free Member

Is the wheel allowed on the iDave diet? This really is getting very confusing now.

Only if rotated top-wise.

emsz
    Free Member

Molly I thought guys didn’t care about all this sort of stuff, that was until I came on here though. 🙂

donsimon
    Free Member

Only if rotated top-wise.

Cheers Jamie, I was moments away from starting another thread on the subject. Close call eh?

Jamie
    Free Member

Molly I thought guys didn’t care about all this sort of stuff, that was until I came on here though.

Typical woman. All caught up in their own shit to notice what is going on in the real world.

*gets ice cream from freezer and puts on Sex In The City DVD*

emsz
    Free Member

We’re all mad bitches. 😆

Jamie
    Free Member

I couldn’t possibly comment.

molgrips
    Free Member

Some folk do, some care about it but can forget about it. I don’t care ALL that much but I do want to win races, and being very skinny really helps. Looking better is a bonus mind!

donsimon
    Free Member

Bad Mitches, you say?

Jamie
    Free Member

…and being very skinny really helps

How’s that going? 😉

emsz
    Free Member

Thanks Don, that’s nice

Still time to edit though

molgrips
    Free Member

82kg this morning!

Jamie
    Free Member

Still time to edit though

No Don, Leave…..it……its…..mesmerising…..

82kg this morning!

Is that good? I am 75kg at 5’7″ and need to lose a stone for the record.

donsimon
    Free Member

Bat Fastards…72kg and 180cms. 😆

molgrips
    Free Member

Is that good?

Not bad for me. But then I’m more than a knot in a piece of string like don simon there 🙂

Jamie
    Free Member

Bat Fastards…72kg and 180cms.

It’s all muscle Don Simon. Srsly. 4realz.

donsimon
    Free Member

There ain’t much fat… Climb like a goat when the asthma doesn’t get me and can hold my own on the flat, descend like a mincer mind. 😳

Rockplough
    Free Member
    akysurf
    Free Member

recommend me a diet!

German bean sprouts

McHamish
    Free Member

I plan to lose 2 stone after I get back from Florida at the end of the month. My approach will be regular exercise and not eating too much crap.

I haven’t got the patience for a fad diet…besides as has been said above, I don’t want to lose weight then put it all back on again once I start eating normally.

donsimon
    Free Member

I haven’t got the patience for a fad diet…besides as has been said above, I don’t want to lose weight then put it all back on again once I start eating normally.

I wish you all the luck in the world.

joemarshall
    Free Member

I’m doing the hungry baby diet. I eat a lot of my meals with my one year old daughter. She is a greedy guzzler and eats my food. It appears that being a wriggly climbing monster means she needs a lot of energy. I also drink a bit less, although I was never a big drinker. Oh and transport said daughter in a bike trailer quite a lot.

I now weigh a stone less than I used to a year ago – 10 st 10 (i’m 5’10”). Also I have cut 10 minutes off my local quick 40 minute mountain bike ride which is nice.

globalti
    Free Member

Take up road riding. Cut out carbs completely; just eat meat, fish and salads. Cut down on meal sizes and give up seconds. I’ve dropped 3 kgs since Christmas and now weigh 72 kgs, I’m 6′ or 1.82m. It makes hills much easier.

Simples.

sadexpunk

have a look at intermittent fasting. google it if you like. i wanted to lose my beer tum and love handles, but cant follow a regular diet as such, because basically i dont like healthy food 🙂 so i cant stick to it.
    intermittent fasting may sound severe (and it did to me at first) but it suits me. theres different protocols to it, but the one that suited me was to have 1 or 2 X 24hr periods a week with no calories. then eat normal the rest of the week, beer, takeaways etc if thats what you usually have, altho you find that when you start seeing results, you tend to not want as much of those anyway.
    24 hours???? no way i thought, but it was explained to me that once youve had your tea and gone to bed, when you wake in the morning youre halfway there. go without brekkie, few tummy rumbles, pretty hungry by dinner, but see it through til tea. then eat again. i was surprised at how easy it was for me. just plenty of water and a few black coffees to see me through. and it worked! lost about a stone and started seeing my abs again 🙂

i was a bit worried about ‘body going into starvation mode, breakfast most important meal of the day/ its unhealthy’ etc etc. but i looked into it and theres a lot of info out there which explains it can actually be healthier. starvation mode kicks in around 36hrs i think i read, so thats not a problem, and this way of eating can actually be healthier from an insulin point of view too.

anyways, like i said theres different protocols to it. some people do every other day but that was too much for me. once or twice a week suited me.

once i lost the weight, i decided i was prob a bit too skinny now, so im at the stage where i want to put some weight on again, but lean weight. so im following the leangains method of 16hr fast, 8 hr ‘feeding window’ every day, ‘plus cals’ when i lift weights, ‘minus cals’ when i do nowt.

might not be for everyone, but its working for me. dont think id want to eat any other way now really, so its obviously a sustainable way of eating.

cheers

purser_mark
    Free Member

This goin to be contraversal and there is a lot of associated BS with it but also a fair few positive results. Have a search for P90X. I’m going to tackle it after getting back from a week in the alps.

Jamie
    Free Member

Have a search for P90X

Not a diet though. Also I wouldn’t say it is controversial at all. P90X and Insanity Workout have been proven to get the job done. Ok, Tony Horton is a bit of a cheesy in the way only our American friends can be, but if you stick with it you do get results without stepping in a gym.

Pricey though.

yunki
    Free Member

A vegan diet. But add meat and fish if you want

not true.. my stepdad has been a vegan for over 40 years and he’s a right porker..

Jamie
    Free Member

I don’t think Mr Taylforth was being 100% sincere, Yunki.

yunki
    Free Member

aaaaaaaaaah…

Jamie
    Free Member

I could be wrong though, the man’s humour is:

akysurf
    Free Member

Take up road riding. Cut out carbs completely; just eat meat, fish and salads. Cut down on meal sizes and give up seconds. I’ve dropped 3 kgs since Christmas and now weigh 72 kgs, I’m 6′ or 1.82m. It makes hills much easier.

bingo – exercise!

yunki
    Free Member

I could be wrong though

either way my stepdad’s still a fat bloke with plastic shoes..

Viewing 35 posts - 41 through 75 (of 75 total)

The topic ‘recommend me a diet!’ is closed to new replies.