Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Recommend me a Cheap mobile £100 ish
  • Junkyard
    Free Member

After my Trusty * Sony phone broke when someone looked at it too hard I am in the market for a cheap phone

My needs are not high
    4 G, Whatsapp works, I can get my e-mail, GPS works well for strava and sat nav in the car
    I dont do anything more than that with it as a general rule

Prefer an android and not overly bothered by “grey imports”
    Looking at new rather than Second hand but might consider second hand if it is worth it

Thanks

* irony content its been crap

smokey_jo

Have a Nexus 5X 3gb RAM 32gb memory that’s just had it’s motherboard replaced under warranty by LG.

I’d let that go for £100 if you decide you can go 2nd hand.

Email in profile.

Stoner
    Free Member

Moto E4 plus Ive been using for 4 or 5 months now with now problem. Can be had for c.£120. Worth the extra for the monstrous battery.

esselgruntfuttock
    Free Member

I got a Motorola XT1072 from one of those outlets that sell used stuff. £80 with 1yr warranty, took a SIM only contract for £6 a month (I don’t use much data)
    Can get all that stuff on.

Murray

Daughter’s just got a Moto E4 – looks great. £110 with £10 off voucher.

Junkyard
    Free Member

cheers all I should say I also need a decent camera on it – nothing fancy but one that does not produce low quality blurred images
    What sort of Mp should i aim for to get good enough [ though not necessarily stunning ] images. It would mainly be cycling ones and just general photos of family at days out etc.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a Cheap mobile £100 ish’ is closed to new replies.