Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommend me a Camping Barn in the Lakes (or Dales)
  • bland

I had the Wallobarrow camping barn in the Duddon Valley booked but due to unforeseen circumstances its been cancelled by them.

Can anyone recommend me another in the lakes, that will take 12-15 folk, and for the weekend coming??? The Dales would also do i suppose

ton

causeway foot bunkbarn, just outside keswick

rose cottage?? next to the yoho at patterdale

grange farm bunkhouse yokenthwaite

sambob
    Free Member

There’s a nice one between Dunmail Raise and Keswick, can’t remember what it’s called though.

qwerty
    Free Member

Cat Bells is nice

B.A.Nana
    Free Member

swallow camping barn is good, In think they have one big sleeping room for groups (not sure how many) and 3 smaller rooms, so if you could book the whole thing it should fit your requirements. There’s no fire tho, but it is clean and reasonably draft proof. I think it was somewhere near cockermouth. the one down Ennerdale sounds good aswell, they only do group bookings I believe, never stayed there tho.

Dalesbikecentre

Nightmare, we might be able to help

What dates are you looking for?

We have 14 bed accommodation Swaledale, Yorkshire Dales at a little village called Fremington near Reeth.

Dales Bike Centre

Check out the website

Just thought, if you’re looking for something more basic there’s a camping barn further up the valley at Low Whita but it’s quite a trek to the pub:-(

Cheers Stu

Trekster
    cdaimers
    boxelder
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a Camping Barn in the Lakes (or Dales)’ is closed to new replies.