Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Recommend me a blender/smoothie maker/juicer please
  • grannygrinder
    Free Member

It needs to be able to reduce whole vegetables such as carrots etc to a smooth liquid consistantly and not set fire to itself(this has happened to the last 2 we’ve owned).
    Thankyou

WorldClassAccident
    Free Member

Given your user name, are you sure you mean vegetable in the fruit and veg sense and not just old people who don’t think to quickly?

grannygrinder
    Free Member

Grannyring…now the penny will either drop or it will be a step too far for your twisted little brain.

Any recommendations??

firestarter
    Free Member

Ive got a Nutribullet its great

grannygrinder
    Free Member

How long have you had it?

Anything else??

Vitamix and Blendtec are the best. Not cheap though.

thorpie
    Free Member

Philips.

kilo

Mrs has one of these world’s heaviest juicer could probably dispose of a body with it. Bur does the juicing job very well and is built to last

hammyuk
    Free Member

Depends if you want to just get juice – I have the Breville Activ one that comes with two 600ml sports bottles and the blade.
    Does everything really quickly and you can then swap the tops and walk out the door.
    £20 in Asda.

HERE

jappy
    Free Member

i went for the sage, think its the one he uses in fat sick and nearly dead.
    Just for juicing mind but you can get a model which has a extra disc for smoothies.
    look on ebay, mine was described as reconditioned but was new and half the rrp

firestarter
    Free Member

Had the bullet a few months can’t fault it

spchantler
    Free Member

champion juicer

Pook

motormush.

toofarwest

Just seen an ad on TV for the Nutri Ninja…..got to be worth it just for the name.

the_lecht_rocks

i want a vitamix now !

the_lecht_rocks

so i bought one in Costco – Now recommend me a good recipe book please ?

kcal

one that will take up least space in the cupboard once the initial flush of enthusiasm has worn off?

chewkw
    Free Member

Fenwick has a Vitamix looking blender at half price.

If the motor is as good as Vitamix that is a steal …
    😀

grannygrinder
    Free Member

It needs to reduce raw veg to a state that is undetectable to an 11 year old who is very picky with her food but loves Spag Bol.
    Pulp/smoothie consistency would be ideal juice even better.

chewkw
    Free Member

grannygrinder – Member

It needs to reduce raw veg to a state that is undetectable to an 11 year old who is very picky with her food but loves Spag Bol.
    Pulp/smoothie consistency would be ideal juice even better.

Vitamix will reduce it to liquid in an instant.

Is the 11 yr old on astronaut liquid diet? 😆

chris36860
    Free Member

We have the Vitamix and it’s great. I went mad when I found the receipt in the wife’s shopping bag!! Yes – it will turn pretty much anything into a liquid within seconds. The only down side is that it’s SO loud that our 1 year old runs a mile when he sees us loading it up! Oh, and the price!!!! It’s a motor and a blade and the end of the day and I’m sure a much cheaper one will do exactly the same.

Viewing 21 posts - 1 through 21 (of 21 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a blender/smoothie maker/juicer please’ is closed to new replies.