Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Recommend me a biking holliday insurrance company
  • TheSwede
    Free Member

In the past I've used Dog Tag but I here claiming can be a pain. Also Snow Card have been recommended. Just about to sort some insurance out for a little trip out to Joy Riders in Spain. Any other good ones out there worth a look at.

IHN

I used these when I went biking and skiing.

Not that I had to claim, cos, you know, I'm a wuss.

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

Snowcard, very good apparently, not had to claim myself

http://www.snowcard.co.uk/pages/index.asp

coolhandluke
    Free Member

Snowcard here. They paid up for me which was good but just a shame I had to claim in the first place!

jedi

dogtag for me

TheSwede
    Free Member

Si, link fail Tony, ever had to claim with dog tag?

IHN
    jedi

yes. they paid for all my metal worka nd bonegraft in canada and flew me home bulk head seat

stevomcd
    Free Member

Another vote for Snowcard.

FWIW, I had to make a major claim with DogTag. They were very good on medical bills, repatriation, etc., a bit of a pain on personal effects, etc. I'd never use them now because they've become pretty weak on winter sports (no off-piste without a guide).

Sillyoldhector
    Free Member

I had to claim with Dogtag (or rather their insurers) for a lost bag. They paid up very quickly but due to various conditions ( 1 being you need receipts for everything that was in your bag) I ended up with approx £200 for over £1500 worth of gear on a £100 policy.

Next time Im going cheap as chips with OUL direct, 3 weeks in Nepal mtbing £24 !!!!

TheSwede
    Free Member

Going to give snow card a go. Cheers peeps. Jeez jedi. Makes my broken nose and cracked eye socket last year look lame.

jedi

lol 🙂

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

Snowcard for me. I told them the cost of my bike also and they gave me a really good price. You pay a little extra for peace of mind.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a biking holliday insurrance company’ is closed to new replies.