Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Recommend me a B&B or bunkhouse near CYB for this weekend please..
  • wolfenstein
    Free Member

Just a bed to sleep, than driving 3 and more hours..

Campsite if nearer would be fine too. Thanks

We have self catering log cabins sleeping 4-8 people just 2 miles from CyB, but will work out too pricey for one night if you are on your own. Our website is http://www.logcabinswales.co.uk if you are able to get a group of you together to share.
    Our friends down at Cae Gwyn Farm 1.5 miles from CyB have a camping Barn (bunkhouse), B&B accommodation and camping so may be able to help you. Call them on 01766 540245
    Hope that helps

Crell
    Free Member

We’ve stayed at Trawsfynydd ^^ which was nice and Llys Endowain bunk house just up the road which is cheap & clean.

If you want really cheap and don’t mind a drive you could stay at Eric’s barns in Tremadog. (not sure if he’s still open though)

Heard good things about Cae Gwyn as well (and it’s a shorter ride back 🙂 )

DaveyBoyWonder
    Free Member

I stayed a night at Cae Gwyn Farm last weekend and they mentioned that it was the only weekend for a while the camping barn was empty so not sure there’ll be space this coming weekend especially with the enduro on. Camping and B&B though and very nice site / people. Will be back…

xanboy
    Free Member

It’s the CyB Enduro this weekend so it will be busy

Mackem

Ty Seren in Dolgellau is very nice. No idea about price for one. About 10 minutes by car from CYB. I rode there and back which was a bit dull.

Centre of town, eexcellent breakfast.

http://www.ty-serenbandb.co.uk/

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Thanks all for the replies, will be looking into it.

doris5000

another vote for cae gwyn farm here. Camped there last month, lovely people, very chilled.

It was basically full of 30ish year old blokes with several grand’s worth of MTB on the roof of their cars. Which may or may not be a good thing, depending on your perspective!

monkeysfeet
    Free Member

Old skool. Fab.

wolfenstein
    Free Member

Looks like a nice campsite… Arrrggg! I Should have bought a bigger van 😡 …im useless with that tent thingy

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me a B&B or bunkhouse near CYB for this weekend please..’ is closed to new replies.