Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Recommend me 3/4 length shorts…
  • Sonor
    Free Member

I’ve had a look at the Endura and Alturas. Which of these would you recommend and are there any others I should be aware of?

Also, how does the sizing match up? As an example will I end up having to get the next size up from my usual?

Thank you, Thank you,Thank you in advance.

crikey
    Free Member

You, today.

druidh
    Free Member

If it’s Humvee vs Boulder, then deffo the Enduras. I find the cut of the Boulders a bit strange and the stiffer material less comfy.

As for sizing, who knows. What’s your “usual” anyway?

gingerflash

Baggy or lycra?

I have Humvees and to be honest I don’t think they’re the best. The material makes me think of a shellsuit, the belt is rubbish, the click-in lycra liner is even worse and some of the many pockets are a bit silly and pointless. They’re a nice cut though. The material goes bobbly after a few washes. I hardly ever wear mine – much prefer the Singletracks, although they’re not 3/4s.

The Endura lycra bib 3/4s are excellent though. The weather’s probably already too warm for them – they’re really toasty. 32-34 inch waist is a large.

Guilliano
    Free Member

I have the singletracks and love everything about them EXCEPT the belty thing that isn’t actually a belt. The back of the waist rides down and needs pulling up all the time. I put up with them simply because I can’t test ride any other shorts. I also have humvees and fing that they feel cheap, but at least you can use a decent belt with them to stop them riding down as much

Sonor
    Free Member

Baggies I was referring to. My usual is medium…just.

Crikey, I would have preferred a pic of MC Hammer, rather than a golfist. 😡 😉

EvoStick
    Free Member

I have a pair of darkside Pearl Izumi shorts in large which fit great. My 3/4 Humvees are XL and they’re still a bit tight – so they size small definitely.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Recommend me 3/4 length shorts…’ is closed to new replies.