Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Recommend any good B&Bs near coed y brenin for this weekend??
  • earl_brutus

Last minute plans, anyone recommend somewhere nice and bike friendly b n b near the trails?

Cheers

zedz
    Free Member

caegwynfarm.co.uk/bandb.htm

Very close and seems popular.Bike wash and lock facilities. Camp usually B and B seems good too.

jedi

trawsfynnydd log cabins

Thanks to Jedi for mentioning us. We have self catering log cabins at Trawsfynydd Holiday Village. We don’t do B&B, but the Rhiw Goch Inn is 5 minutes walk (you pass it if you’re cycling to CyB on the back road) and they do evening meals and can do breakfasts if you pre-arrange it with them. Find out more on our website http://www.logcabinswales.co.uk

faustus

I’ve stayed at Cae Gwyn farm camping and it’s a great site, would recommend.

I’d also recommend doing the Pont Scethin route on natural trails on one day if possible, as a contrast to the trail centre.

swavis

Might not be what exactly what you’re looking for but a group of 11 of us just enjoyed a fantastic weekend with Hit the Hills at the same Trawsfynydd Holiday Village, and if you need a pint the pub is literally over the road. The food was absolutely fantastic!!! 😀

cadairviewlodge
    Free Member

Our late availability deals for this weekend are online. We are 2 miles from Coed y Brenin and the Rhiw Goch Inn is about 5 minutes walk away. We provide bread, milk, tea, coffee, butter, biscuits and lots more with every booking. See details of deals HERE http://www.cadairviewlodge.co.uk/Special%20Offers%20On%20Holidays.htm

iolo
    Free Member

Home

Dafydd and Sian from the original Coed y Brenin Cafe.
    They will look after you well. Dafydd might even take you riding. If he does good luck in keeping up with him.

mtbguiding
    Free Member

I’ll second Old Skool

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Recommend any good B&Bs near coed y brenin for this weekend??’ is closed to new replies.