Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • recommend an android tablet
  • the_lecht_rocks

For browsing and video playback please….

Crell
    Free Member

Motorolla Xoom. Had mine for ages now and I think it’s a great bit of kit. HUKD had a deal on yesterday – 275 I think. Works great with Diceplayer, and only struggles with 60FPS HD on occasion.

MarkyG82

One of the big leccy sheds are doing the asus transformer for 250. I love mine but will probably be upgrading to the padfone in the next few months.

grtdkad

HTC Flyer here.

Nice.

ironside7000
    Free Member

big leccy sheds are doing
    the asus transformer for 250

Any more clues to which one? 🙂

PePPeR

I just bought a Cube U9GT2 from one of the links on the 7″ thread.

It took two weeks to arrive, and I’ve only been playing with it since yesterday evening.

When I first bought it they must have been pretty new out as there weren’t many on Ebay but there seem to be a few more sellers advertising them now.

It’s not the quickest tablet on the market but I’ve not paid £400 I paid less than £200 delivered!

I’ve already got it set up for wireless cloud printing to my Kodak printer and have downloaded loads of games and office based apps.

Which ever you buy make sure it has Android market support or you’ll have great difficulty doing things with it.

spangelsaregreat
    Free Member

Hi,

Have an Advent Vega from PC World. Had it over a year now and just upgraded it to Ice Cream Sandwich Android V4.

Now priced at £199.

Great tablet as long as you don’t mind doing some minor techy stuff to get the latest versions of the OS.

Regards

clubber
    Free Member

Pretty happy with my Arnova 10 G2. There was a big thread on here about tablets a few months ago.

It’s not the fastest but it’s fast enough and for £150 (Maplin and other online stores) I really don’t think you can go wrong. The only thing to note is that you ideally need to do the full android market install to get the best of it :

Installing Google Play (Android Market) on the Arnova 10 G2 in less than 10 minutes with the EZ custom firmware

TiRed

Not native Android, but… 32GB Blackberry Playbook from Carphone Warehouse. Fast, fine browsing, Flash support for iPlayer etc. Now has native email an can run Android Apps.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘recommend an android tablet’ is closed to new replies.