Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Recommend a cheap guided bike holiday abroad please…
  • woodsman
    Free Member

Mid-summer so southern Spain not really a consideration – found it a bit hot in July!

?

Ta

woodsman
    Free Member

Everyone counting their pennies too………………

bump

RoterStern
    Free Member

Garda Lake in Italy? There are so many guide books and way marked trails that you could save money by negating the need for a guide!

Kitz_Chris
    Free Member

try Mountain Edge

I have been a guide here for over a year now, and alot of our guest comment on how much cheaper we are than the french companies.

Dont be fooled though, I think the biking is the best in the world!

Chris

snaps
    Free Member

You could try http://trail-hunters.com/ a new company set up by a guy that I went to the Swiss alps with last year when he was researching the area.

HTTP404
    Free Member
    100mphplus
    Free Member

http://www.ticket2ridebc.com

There’s special discount offers on at the moment plus the air lines are selling seats cheap too to fill the planes.

Mention the code ‘T2R01’ and get a 5% discount on your booking too.

Del

just got this through from joyriders. may not suit you given what you’ve said above but is much bargainous IMO:

We have some last minute rooms available during May & June at a reduced rate of £250 per person (based on 2 sharing – £325 per person for a single room).

The dates available are:

Wednesday 6th to Wednesday 13th May 2009 – 1 room remaining (sleeps max 2)

Saturday 16th to Saturday 23rd May 2009 – 1 room remaining (sleeps max 2)

Saturday 6th to Saturday 13th June 2009 – 1 room remaining (sleeps max 2)

Saturday 20th to Saturday 27th June 2009 – 1 room remaining (sleeps max 2)

These last few spaces are going to go quickly, so please don’t hesitate to contact me if you are interested.

Please note that you must book for the full week to take advantage of the offer. Flights, meals (except breakfast) and bike hire are not included

Our normal price is £399 per person (£448pp for a single room).

Last minute short break

We also have 1 room remaining for the following dates:

Saturday 20th to Wednesday 24th June 2009

This room is available for only £170 per person, including airport collection – a total saving of £136 per person.

This offer is only available when 2 people share the room.

HTH.

edit whoops! joyriders-mtb.com IIRC

woodsman
    Free Member

Cheers all, food for thought! ta

Rickos
    Free Member

We’re going with The White Room http://www.whiteroomchalet.com/sumintro.htm and it’s costing us £350 each for guiding and all the food and beer we can eat/drink included. £100 for flights (they pick you up) and you’ve got a good week in the Tarantaise Valley (Les Arcs, etc.) for £450.

Can’t wait!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Recommend a cheap guided bike holiday abroad please…’ is closed to new replies.