Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Recently moved to Stockport and looking for help with places to ride please.
  • Benn
    Free Member

HI,

I have recently moved up to the Marple end of Stockport and am now looking for places to go and ride. I mainly like to ride downhill, jumpy, freeride type trails and have heard that that there is a good place in Marple, is this true and is it a private place?

I do also like riding trail centres and XC, but I am slow and endure the ups as a route to the enjoyment of the down! If anyone can recommend me places to go I would be most grateful.

Thanks

Benn

nbt

Hey benn

there's a full on DH course up in Marple bridge. Mail me for details, it's a private course and you need to pay membership fees – search youtube for "farmer john" for some videso. Where are you in Marple? I'm up behind the Ring o'Bells.

GeoffMuckers

Try the Roman Lakes Marple, some fun trails up around there. You can get a map from the brew hut.

Get up into Mellor and accross the border into Derbyshire, great trails around Hayfield, and the Dark Peak.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Recently moved to Stockport and looking for help with places to ride please.’ is closed to new replies.