Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • recently bought a tubless wheelset with hope hoops… what are hope hoops?!
  • alexstumpy11
    Free Member

hiya guys,

like I said in the title, i have recently bought a tubeless wheel-set with hope hubs – the hubs say ‘hope hoops’ on the but I have no indication of ‘pro II’ or anything of the sort. And ive googled them but i cant find anything on them… every hub i can find on google has under the hope hoops logo some more information about the hub… but mine are literally just the logo and nothing else :s

so my question basically is, what are ‘hope hoops’? are they like equivalent to anything or ?!

thanks a lot guys

Alex

sambob
    Free Member

Depends which hubs you specified, but they’re probably Pro2. Where did you buy them from?

nuke

Hope factory built wheels = Hope Hoops. Good wheels imo. What rims? Age? Straight spokes?

alexstumpy11
    Free Member

i got them second hand – off my mate – but he bought them last year off rutland cycling

alexstumpy11
    Free Member

they’re tubless ztr rims and they’re about a year old 🙂 thanks for your help guys!

sambob
    Free Member

They’re probably Pro2.

orangeboy
    Free Member

If they are normal 6 bolt rotor fitting then same hub as pro2 just says hoops on it
    For the factory wheels you can get some rather odd hubs
    Straight pull and or 3-4 bolt disc fitting
    But all good quality

alexstumpy11
    Free Member

yerr its just the standard 6 bolt, so im thinking pro 2 – thanks for your help mate

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘recently bought a tubless wheelset with hope hoops… what are hope hoops?!’ is closed to new replies.