Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • 'Recent' bike crime
  • goyawave
    Free Member

Posted on stolenbristolbikes.com today:

‘With the recent increase in targeted, high-value cycle theft, the police have now appointed an officer to investigate.

If you’ve recently had a high value bike stolen, or seen any suspicious activity such as someone following you home from the mountain bike trails, call 101 and ask to speak to PC 1414 Kevin Parsons.

Please get in touch even if you’ve already spoken to the police, as you may be able to provide additional information which wasn’t recorded at the time of the theft.’

The police are currently pursuing several lines of inquiry, and information, however small or perceived as “not worth mentioning” is welcome.’

While I welcome the appointment and wish, Kevin Parsons every success in catching the bar stewards, including the ones that smashed my front door down while my family and I were sleeping….

…..targeted, high value cycle theft is hardly a recent occurrence. I hope this does not imply that the police have not previously investigated bike crime?

white101

He’s going to be a busy bloke, job for life there judging by the amount of ‘stolen in Bristol area’ threads on here over the years.

At least its positive action, though no consolation to those who have already lost out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

The topic ‘'Recent' bike crime’ is closed to new replies.