• This topic has 12 replies, 10 voices, and was last updated 15 years ago by Smee.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Reccommend me some workout tunes pleases
  • joe1983
    Free Member

My workout music is getting stale and I don’t know what to get. Anything considered, took a look at the old school music thread but really looking for something a bit more ‘now’. Something like the Benny Benassi ‘rock and Rave’ album I just got would do nicely

Ta

RudeBoy
    Free Member
    Conor
    Free Member

Download everything by Deftones. And run!!! Bored is a great track to run to.

joe1983
    Free Member

Rudeboy – agreed! I’ll save that for my Rocky montage moments. Conor – got em’ on download and will give them a listen later.

Ta

Ambrose

Is ‘Salva Mea’ on your list? I’m dead lazy tonight and haven’t read the preceding posts…

AlasdairMc

I tend to run to the Ministry of Sound annuals, purely because they’re nice uplifting house with a decent bpm throughout.

joe1983
    Free Member

Never heard of salva mea, sounds like something I might have smoked in Thailand – I’ll give it a bash tho. Alasdair I have been doing exactly the same but I am getting a bit bored listening to the same songs over and over, know of anything similar but different perchance?

Ambrose

Salva Mea- a Faithless classic.

emac65
    Free Member

“Freebird” is the perfect song to start working out to imo, all 9 minutes of it.It even includes a warm-up at the beginning before getting your heart racing as it speeds up……

macmclaren
    Free Member

Linkin Park works for me, Also Trance nations. Makes all the pain go away 😮

DrJ

Prodigy – Hotride. Someone on here recommended it to me and it is perfect to get you through a workout when you feel like quitting!

TooTall
    Free Member

look up Podrunner – they work for me on treadmills and cross trainers.

Smee
    Free Member

Second Salva Mea, but not if you have any heart defects.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Reccommend me some workout tunes pleases’ is closed to new replies.