Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • reccomend me…..best portable/rechargeable vaccum for stairs !
  • iainc

I have been tasked with sourcing a decent light hoover thing for stairs and stuff. We have a proper dyson for floors.

What are the masses recommencing these days ?

iainc

Oh well 😀

Tracey

We used our Tesco points when they were on Clubcard boost and bought the Dyson Animal one, works great in the house but bought it with the camper in mind. Already have a Dyson one for home duties

just5minutes
    Free Member

+1 for the dyson handheld ones – on normal power they run for 20 mins which is pretty much enough to clean the whole place, let alone just the stairs

iainc

Cheers, looks like dyson then, ta

MikeG

Refurb with a 12 month warranty here

craigxxl
    Free Member

I’ve e had a few of Dyson handhelds and after the last failed we got a Black & Decker PD1820. Much better and more useful than a Dyson handheld with usage times as quoted.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Black-Decker-Lithium-Vacuum-Titanium/dp/B00IUK7ZYG

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

We’ve had a Dyson for a couple of years, the rechargeable one that has a long tube so you can do floors, and tools for other stuff.
    It’s good…. When it’s working. We’ve had so many parts replaced under warranty there’s virtually noting left of the one we bought. The battery simply doesn’t have enough kick to do the sucking AND turn the brush heads at the same time. I wouldn’t buy another

ThePinkster

Been using a Dyson DC44 Animal for about 10 months on our stairs and it works great for the dog hairs.

zippykona

I get a shock from the charging port on our Dyson. Not sure if it’s static build up. Anyway, I hoover in rubber gloves now.

Kryton57

If you use john Lewis as a comparison you can see all the models. The one voted he best in which was the Bosch or the AEG as generally better than the days on and longer battery life. We have the AEG and its really good.

richmars

Zippykona,
    That’s odd, I thought I was getting a shock, but wasn’t sure. Pass the gloves!

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The topic ‘reccomend me…..best portable/rechargeable vaccum for stairs !’ is closed to new replies.