Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Reasonably Priced Lights – for a mate.
  • greasystain
    Free Member

I use a couple of Fenix L2D lights when riding off road after dark. Having one on my bars and another on my noggin’ works just fine for me. The thing is whenever I do go out with a certain good friend, he has never gotten round to buy his own lights and he always ends up borrowing one of mine. Obviously I’d rather this than not having him along for the ride but I feel I should suggest a he gets his own lights.

I thought that I might send him a few links to some reasonably priced lights tonight as a hint… you never know he might just get something before our Thursday night ride!

LED technology seems to change every few months so what reasonably priced lights do you recommend at the moment?

CountZero

Well, he could do worse than the DealXtreme bike light with a P7 SSC emitter for £50. DealXtreme do loads of LED torches, I have an Aurora SSC P7 torch, for $38, and it knocks spots off Fenix torches for sheer light output. There’s a recent thread on here about the P7 bike light if you do a quick search.

z1ppy

sell your m8 one of your fenix and buy a p7, get the cash off him before your p7 arrives!!!!!!!
    (or he’ll go buy one too, instead of yours..)

Click the p7 tag at the top of the page, for lots of threads about them (and the occasional orange p7 thread). Two main choices at the moment, buy a torch (lot of different ones to buy, I recommend the 5 mode p7) as suggested by CZ or buy the bike specific kit there now flogging.. all in the threads offa the tag

CountZero

Wot he sed.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Reasonably Priced Lights – for a mate.’ is closed to new replies.