Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Rear shock advice please, zesty
  • sprocker
    Free Member

I have a 2015 zesty with basic fox evolution shock,looking to upgrade as I don’t think it can be tuned. Any recommendations and does anybody know the appropriate tune for the frame. I was thinking maybe RS monarch debonair, I can’t run a piggy back on the frame. Any ideas

mikef2
    Free Member

Hi…..I’ve had a Spicy for some years, always a bit underwhemled at how clattery it was. Was looking to change shock like you, but then thought bI’d try a TF Tuned Push upgrade instead after taking the problems through with them. It has transformed the bike..was going to sell it for a Reign but dont need to now. Give them a call. It seems steep at £149 compared to £300+ for a new shock, but you get a far better product than the ‘stock’ £300 shock when its done.

chakaping
    Free Member

I had my old Zesty shock Push tuned and it was a big improvement – but it had come (secondhand) with the wrong tune on anyway.

Think you need L/L if memory serves.

downhilldave

How about an Ei Monarch from a 2014 Spicy Team, it has the 2015 head unit fitted and includes all the relevant bits and bobs.

sprocker
    Free Member

What you after for it Dave.

downhilldave

How’s £140 sound? Plus P/p fees. Email in profile

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Rear shock advice please, zesty’ is closed to new replies.