Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)
  • Real Ale Online
  • Richyb
    Free Member

Hi djc1245. That doesn't sound right, can you try again please.

If it does happen again can you email me the error message and details please? (email in profile)

Richyb
    Free Member

This problem is solved something to do with browsers and security certificates apparently?

woodsman
    Free Member

Without wanting to sound pedantic, what is the benefit for the consumer, for buying online. The price doesn't seem any different?

I still can't get on with the site, the constant sliding images whilst your trying to read or search something, just do my head in! Sorry.

Richyb
    Free Member

Hi Woodsman

The idea behind the site is to put people in touch with micro brewery beer from around the country. The beers on the site are from small breweries, and their beers are usually only available to buy (in bottles) from the odd outlet near the brewery. We're not trying to offer cheap beer (although some is good value) we're letting people buy interesting beers brewed in small quantity by the hundreds of breweries too small to satisfy supermarket quantities.

Im sorry you don't like the site too.

scaredypants

should I be expecting a delivery soon then?

I signed up on 19th July & see that somebody has got theirs and left commnets by 21 Sept

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

You could consider adding these guys, make some tasty brews & i think they've won a couple of awards.
    http://www.yeovilales.com/

Richyb
    Free Member

Hi Scardeypants

Nobody has been delivered their 1st cases for the 52wbc yet. The last of the beers is arriving with our consolidators today. We're hoping to ship the beers thurs/fri, so you should have your beer soon. Sorry its taken a little bit longer than we thought. I think the review has been left during testing, i'll remove it!

Thanks Dave, we'll have a look at them.

Viewing 7 posts - 41 through 47 (of 47 total)

The topic ‘Real Ale Online’ is closed to new replies.