Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • RE: Summer MTB Gloves
  • variflex
    Free Member

Can anyone recommend a really good thing but padded (palms) summer MTB gloves. My endura wind proofs are getting a bit hot and sticky?

stevomcd
    Free Member

661 gloves were great for me last year – lasted a whole summer of guiding, no problem.

Can’t remember the name of the model, just make sure you get one with a Clarino palm, lasts much better.

D0NK

661 Raji
    superb.

br
    Free Member

Endura Singletracks – they just work and are cheap enough

bigbloke
    Free Member

I bought a pair of these, superb value and very good fit/feel for £9.99

http://www.tredz.co.uk/.Altura-Mayhem-Full-Finger-Mitts-2011_28671.htm

hora
    Free Member

The £10 661 sale ones on CRC

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I love my 661 Raji’s.

Bucko

I bought some 661 Raji for £10 from CRC, they are great but I get the feeling they won’t last as long as the 661 Comp I had last year. They are much cooler though

theflatboy
    Free Member

i like troy lee XCs a lot. well nice.

z1ppy

gloves or fingerless? Personally I much prefer fingerless, and mourn the passing of the Fox Mojave glove (08), though the Specialized one I was given have a decent padding on the palms.

continuity
    Free Member

TLD XC’s

miketually
    Free Member

Any recommendations for full-fingered gloves for someone with long, thin fingers? Whenever I’ve tried gloves in the past, I have to size up for the fingers, but that leaves excess palm material which would bunch and cause problems. Keep having to get mitts.

theflatboy
    Free Member

mike, my fingers are longish and thinnish and the troy lee XC fits my hand beautifully a bit, like a literal and postmodernly metaphorical glove.

miketually
    Free Member

I’ll give Trey Lee a look, cheers.

theflatboy
    Free Member

they come in multiple colours, too. very nice fit. i love them. 🙂

MtbRoutes

My local ASDA does some ‘Bell’ full-fingered gloves for around a fiver which are absolutely fine.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘RE: Summer MTB Gloves’ is closed to new replies.