Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Ray Mears – Survival (ITV1)
  • deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Blummin 'eck. You just can't give anything to ITV can you? They mess everything up…

Slightly disappointing I have to say.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Let me guess. Does it also star Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan, and Cheryl Cole , and they've changed the location to an ice-rink, Ray's wearing a sequinned ball-gown, and Ant and Dec are wondering where he's going to find his next wichita grub?

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Let me guess. Does it also star Simon Cowell, Piers Morgan, and Cheryl Cole , and they've changed the location to an ice-rink, Ray's wearing a sequinned ball-gown, and Ant and Dec are wondering where he's going to find his next wichita grub?

😀

Not quite that bad…but some shocking camera stuff. Scary black and white footage of a wolf's eye view of Ray down in the valley. And Ray Mears actually saying he could feel he was being watched.

duntmatter
    Free Member

I thought it was pretty good. A Ray Mears programme would have to go a long way to become as bad as most stuff on TV.

He does seem to be moving further into spiritual at-one-with-nature territory as the years go by. It's all good though, and I don't think he's making it up for the cameras.

br
    Free Member

Ever seen Ray Mears and Aled Jones in the same shot?

Same bloke if you ask me.

MSP

I find him pretty boring, and think he ruins the BBC's sports coverage, should stick to commentating on the horse racing.

flippinheckler
    Free Member

ITV 🙄 Chav TV Innit, nuff said. 😆

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Ray Mears – Survival (ITV1)’ is closed to new replies.