Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Rare Pronghorn frame stolen, Bristol area
  • MrAgreeable

Keep an eye out for this Pronghorn PR6 carbon fibre frame, the only one of its kind in the country.

It was stolen from Mud Dock employee and all round nice guy Shergie’s house yesterday, together with a new-but-knackered Trek X-Caliber 29er, a moss green Giant Reign and a Kuota road bike.

http://www.stolenbristolbikes.com/2012/02/jons-trek-x-caliber-pronghorn-pr-6.html

There is a real spree of targeted theft happening again in Bristol and if anyone even thinks they’ve spotted this bike, please get in touch via stolenbristolbikes@gmail.com. You could help to catch one of the few bike thieves who actually know what they’re doing.

druidh
    Free Member

The thief should be easy to spot.

Dark glasses, dog on a harness…

jimbothejetset
    Free Member

Ahh shitstorm. Can’t agree enough with you, Shergie is certainly a tip top bloke!

KINGTUT
    Free Member

What area of Bristol Ant?

MrAgreeable

Kingtut, he didn’t say, but I would imagine with a frame like this it’s more likely to turn up online than under some thief’s arm anyway.

If you’re wondering where is getting hit by bike thieves lately, it’s all over the city, but quite a few thefts on the Eastern side – Fishponds, Kingswood etc.

wallop

Oh noes! I’m sure Shergie said he lived in Horfield…..

rickon
    Free Member

Bollocks. Shergie’s such a nice chap – I’ll keep my eyes out my way.

neil853
    Free Member

I’ve stuck it on my twitter mate, got some mates in Bristol who might see it

therevokid
    Free Member

Horfield …. Oh Sh1te …. shouldn’t be too difficult
    to spot that one

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Rare Pronghorn frame stolen, Bristol area’ is closed to new replies.