Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Something for Saturday:
  • JEngledow
    Free Member

Jamie
    Free Member

BigButSlimmerBloke
    Free Member

In a similar, but more entertaining, vein
    .. my mum lives in a big house seperated into flats. One of the neighbours put in a fishpond against the wishes of the neighbours and, more importantly, my mum.
    I told my mum what I was going to do, but she wouldn’t let me so when she went on holiday, I did it anyway.

Visit toy shop, buy a party pack of mixed balloons
    Visit charity shop, buy some baby clothes, wools best beacuse it absorbs water and gets heavy
    Inflate enough of the right balloons and tie them together in a “head, body, two arms, two legs” configuration
    Squeeze them into the clothes
    Plant the result in the pond

Pond was filled in shortly afterward.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

An atheist and entrepreneur from North Hampshire, Bart Centre, is enjoying a boost in business for Eternal Earth-bound Pets, which he set up to look after the pets of those who believe they will be raptured.

He has more than 250 clients who are paying up to $135 (£83) to have their pets picked up and cared for after the rapture.

They would be disappointed twice, he told the Wall Street Journal. “Once because they weren’t raptured and again because I don’t do refunds.”

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13468131

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

Anyone know of anyone who’s been raptured yet ?

Jamie
    Free Member

How would we know?

Actually….how DO we know if a nudist gets raptured?

Anyway. It’s going down at 6pm apparently…so still time.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

6pm ? Cool……gives me a chance to get a few things done. Although I’m surprised Judgement Day starts so late.

Jamie
    Free Member

ernie_lynch:
    6pm ? Cool……gives me a chance to get a few things done. Although I’m surprised Judgement Day starts so late.

Strangely it’s running on US time.

Who would have thunk it.

Edit: Actually it’s 6PM PST (9 PM EST), so will be about an extra 6 hours for us sinners to covet our neighbor’s wife, worships false idols etc etc

Harry_the_Spider

Australia will get it first. By the time we get to hell all the best seats will have gone.

What is this American Pastor going to say to his congregation tomorrow when all of this fails to happen? “Ooops. My mistake.”?

Harry_the_Spider

Cool……gives me a chance to get a few things done.

If the missus thinks I’m spending my last hours putting a gravel path round the shed she can knob off.

ernie_lynch
    Free Member

I note that on their website, despite saying there are zero days left ’til Judgement Day, they are still asking for online donations. I guess it’s still worth getting the last few quid in before you are raptured to heaven and the world is completely destroyed.

http://www.familyradio.com/index2.html

Jamie
    Free Member

I thought this was quite apt:

Harry_the_Spider

Just bought 6 bags of gravel. Confident that I’m not going to die tonight.

deluded
    Free Member

Ahh, just found out about this – bought some green bananas from Tesco this morning – damn.

flip
    Free Member

Just bought 6 bags of gravel. Confident that I’m not going to die tonight.

Least your garden will look tidy before the off 😉

*scurries off to mow the lawn..

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Of all the places in the world, it looks like I’m gonna be in Manchester for the rapture.

*puts on waterproof*

deluded
    Free Member

deadly – I’ll be sipping the last bottle of that Frome cider stuff – very nice 😀

emsz
    Free Member

They wouldn’t take my clubcard at Tesco today, it’s a sign. LOL

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Something for Saturday:’ is closed to new replies.